Innis College Library is very pleased to announce space renovations to take place this summer that will greatly enhance student space in time for the fall term. During the renovations, there will be some unavoidable impact to the Library’s hours of operations and access to the print collection, computers and study spaces.
We greatly appreciate your patience with the reduced hours next week and as we undergo renovations this summer. We are looking forward to opening our new and improved space at the end of August!
CLOSURE – Wednesday Jul. 19 – Sunday Aug. 13
Library space is closed, printing is restricted, and our collection is unavailable for borrowing.
Important Dates during Renovation:
- Packing of books will take place from July 19-July 26
- Boxes of books will be moved to the 2nd Floor Lounge area on July 27
- Painting will take place from July 28 – August 6
- Re-shelving of books will take place from August 8 – 13
Computers & Printing:
The Computer Lab is closed during the renovations. Printing can be done remotely with your own device, please see printhere.utoronto.ca for set up instructions.
- Books will not available for check out because they will be packed up to accommodate painting. We encourage you to plan accordingly or take advantage of the library collections across University of Toronto campuses.
- If you would like to extend your loan, please email Kate Johnson, College Librarian: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Course reserves will be available through the Librarian and we are also happy to extend loan periods for Innis Library books during this time. Please email Kate Johnson, College Librarian: email@example.com
We are also updating the Innis College Library website. If you are interested in providing input, please take moment to fill out our website re-design online survey.