Innis College Library is please to be hiring 8 Work Study Positions for 2018 / 2019.
- Start and end dates: September 6, 2018 – February 22, 2019
- Hours per week: 5-8 hours
- Regular shifts will be assigned and schedules are designed each semester to accomodate courses
- Must be available to work shifts within library operational hours (Mon-Thu 10-8pm, Fri 10-5pm, Sat-Sun 1-8pm)
- Pay rate: $14.00/hour + vacation pay and benefits
APPLICATION DEADLINE (extended to Aug 19)
- All applications must be submitted via UofT Career Learning Network: https://cln.utoronto.ca
- Search for Innis College Library
- Application material required: Cover letter and resume
- Students must be taking at least a 40% course load (with at least a half course in the Fall and a half course in the Winter) continuously from September 2018 – April 2019.
- They may work up to 200 hours during the Fall/Winter program period and no more than 15 hours per week.
- Students are permitted to accept only ONE Work Study position per program period.
- Non-degree students are not eligible for Work Study
- Student do not have to be OSAP eligible to apply for Work Study positions.
- Undergraduate and Graduate Students are welcomed to apply.
There are 3 types of Library Assistant Positions and students are welcomed to apply for more than one job. Find the jobs by searching for Innis College Library in UofT Career Learning Network.
- 126209: Library Assistant – Research (4 positions available)
- 126199: Library Assistant – Collections (2 positions available)
- 126178: Library Assistant – Marketing (2 positions available)
Please read the job descriptions for details about the postions including duties, requirements and preferred qualifications.
All applications must be submitted via UofT Career Learning Network by Aug 19: https://cln.utoronto.ca