Innis College is located in the heart of U of T’s St. George campus, a five-minute walk from public transit, and part of dynamic and diverse downtown Toronto. For a list of frequently contacted departments and offices, contact us.
2 Sussex Avenue
Toronto ON M5S 1J5
Innis College is typically open Monday to Friday, from 8am to 9pm. These hours may change without notice. Please find current building hours here.
Getting to Innis College
The Innis Residence is located across the street from the College at 111 St George St.
Innis Town Hall
The Innis Town Hall is located within Innis College at the north end of the building.
By Public Transit
- Two-minute walk north from the 94 Wellesley bus stop at St. George and Harbord Streets
- Three-minute walk south from the Bloor-Danforth subway line at St. George Station
- Three-minute walk east from the 510 Spadina streetcar stop at Sussex Ave.
- Eight-minute walk west from Museum station on the Yonge-University-Spadina subway line
- Ten-minute walk north from the 506 Carleton streetcar stop at St. George St.
- Cyclists coming to Innis College can take advantage of designated bike lanes along St. George St./Beverly St. and Harbord St./Hoskin Ave. City of Toronto cycling network map.
- There is a bike cage in the underground parking garage beneath the Innis Residence at 111 St. George St. For access, provide ID and register your bike at the Innis Residence Front Desk.
- U of T’s Bike Chain program offers bike repair services and a free bike lending service for U of T students.
- Toronto Bike Share program offers single-trip, daily, monthly, and yearly memberships, with a station 300 metres north of Innis College on St. George St.
- 107 St. George Garage: underground parking beneath the Innis Residence accessible on the east side of St. George St., 55 metres south of Sussex Ave.
- Metered parking along St. George St.
- One-hour free parking along Sussex Ave.
- Free parking along Huron St.
- Find all the info you need about St. George campus parking lots and passes at U of T Parking and Transportation Services
Innis College building accessibility
Innis College is accessible on the main floor, including the Offices of the Principal and of the Registrar, Innis Town Hall, the Innis Café, student group offices, and the commuter lounge.
Accessible washrooms are available next to the Innis Café and in the administration area on the first floor.
For questions or more info on accessibility, please contact email@example.com