Looking for a specific form related to academics, scholarships, or financial aid at Innis? You’ll find everything you need here.
- Petition Form available from A&S and to be submitted to the Innis Registrar’s Office. Review the A&S site prior to submitting a request.
- Transcript requests are processed on ACORN by the University of Toronto Transcript Centre (UTTC).
- Graduation Request Form, to be submitted to the Innis Registrar’s Office. Review the process prior to submitting a request.
- Verification of Student Illness or Injury Form
- Non-Medical Documentation Form for petitions, along with guidelines to provide for any third party filling in the form.
Scholarship and financial aid forms
- U of T Undergraduate Grant application form is available on ACORN. Login to access the application, found on the left-hand side of the dashboard. This application is generally available from October to March. If you find yourself in an emergency financial situation outside of this window, contact our office at 416-978-2513. We do not offer summer session bursaries.
- U of T Financial Planning Calculator
- All award application forms can be found on our Award Applications. Additionally, a listing of all Innis awards can be found on U of T’s Award Explorer – a centralized, searchable database of admission, in-course, and graduating awards.
The Registrar’s Office is your one-stop shop for any kind of academic issue or question, including courses, fees, scholarships, learning and mental health supports, and more.