Course reserves available online
Course reserves available in person
Course reserves can also be physical items that can be borrowed from the course reserves/short-term loan section at one of the U of T libraries.
- You’ll find course reserves at Innis held at the library’s service desk.
- Be sure to return course reserves items on time because overdue fines are high – $0.50 per hour per item, including evenings and weekend hours! (And this applies to course reserves regardless of which U of T library they come from.)
- Only return course reserves to the library that you borrowed from. When Innis College Library is open, please hand in your course reserve directly to a staff member to avoid fines. If the library is closed, you can place the Innis course reserves in the dropbox next to our entrance.
- Library privileges are withheld when the block limit is reached, until fines paid.
- U of T Libraries has all of the info you need on course reserves for individual libraries, including the Innis College Library.
Find more help with course reserves at U of T Libraries
Use U of T’s handy Course Reserves Lookup Tool to find what you need. Search by instructor’s name, course code or course name.