Looking for a specific form related to service requests and space bookings at Innis Residence? You’ll find it here.
- Maintenance and facilities request form – Use this form for facilities-related issues with your door/key; appliances and furniture; electrical, lighting, and plumbing; etc.
- IT support request form – Use this form for issues related to your suite intercom; wireless connection to the U of T or Eduroam networks; or wired ethernet connection to your laptop, PC, or console device (e.g. PS4, Xbox).
- Bicycle storage access request form – Use this form to register your bicycle so that you can access the secure bicycle cage in the parking garage.
- Equipment resource booking form (via StarRez) – Use this form to borrow such items as AV cables, vacuums, TV remotes, and light-therapy lamps.
- Guest registration form (via StarRez) – Use this form to register your guest(s) before their visit to residence.
- Study and common room reservation form (via StarRez) – Use this form to book a seat in one of the five study rooms and the common rooms (i.e., fishbowl, games room, music room, TV room).
Book the Events Room, Lobby, or Quad
Three spaces at Innis Residence are available to host your next meeting or event. They may be booked by Innis College staff and faculty, Later Life Learning, and student groups recognized by Innis College.