At first thought, the idea of paying for your university education can be daunting. Don’t worry: here’s where you’ll find help with planning and managing your financial life during your years at Innis College, and beyond.
Get help from our financial aid advisor
Find your funding
- OSAP funds over half of all Innis undergraduate students who are Ontario residents. Many of our students from elsewhere in Canada are financially supported by their home province.
- List of links to all provincial loan programs
- Part-time student financial assistance
- Apply early – well before the start of classes. Learn more about how and when to apply on the OSAP website
- Consult the FAQs on the U of T OSAP page
- Need to follow up on your application? Contact Enrolment Services
- Are you a part-time student? Learn about Part-Time OSAP
- Learn how to defer your fees if you are on OSAP
- Learn about repaying your OSAP
University of Toronto financial aid programs (UTAPS) fill the financial gap for full-time students who receive the maximum amount of government financial aid available, but whose funding doesn’t cover all university costs. UTAPS funding varies depending on student need.
- If you are receiving OSAP, you will be automatically assessed for UTAPS.
- If you are receiving loans from a province other than Ontario, or you are receiving Band funding, you will need to fill out the UTAPS application. Learn about UTAPS eligibility and the application process
U of T’s Work Study Program is especially useful for students attending the University who need convenient, part-time paid work, usually on campus. It also gives you an excellent opportunity to enhance your knowledge, skills, and work experience. Learn about Work Study eligibility and the application process.
Fees, payments, and refunds
If you have a balance remaining in your student account, you must pay it before registering for your next session. Specific details pertaining to fee schedules, due dates, and refund process are available at Student Accounts. If you have any questions about fees or refunds, reach out to the Innis Registrar’s Office.
U of T also has an online financial planning calculator to help you figure out all of your tuition and living costs for the year.