Welcome! You have arrived at the section of the Innis College website specifically directed toward current Innis students. The intention of this section is to orient you to the multitude of services, facilities, and resources that are available to you to aid and enhance your student experience. The pages contained herein are organized first by the type of support:
Secondarily, this section is organized by the location within the University through which that type of service is made available (e.g., Innis College, FAS, Enrolment Services). We have also amassed a set of common student forms that you can download, and an extensive page of frequently asked questions. Chances are that your questions have been asked before, making our FAQ page a great starting point.
Below is a short-list of websites that are frequently sought by current students. Click the links to jump directly to the information you need. Otherwise, navigate your way through the subsections presented in the column on the left. Can’t find what you’re looking for? Please do not hesitate to contact the Innis Registrar’s Office, where our Front Line Advisor will help you get the answers to your questions and concerns!
- Book an appointment with the Innis Registrar’s Office
- Browse our database of scholarships and awards
- Pose a question to the sarcastically informative mind behind Askastudent
- See what activities are being planned by the Innis College Student Society
- Take advantage of the programs and services in the Innis Student Life Office
- Jump to the ever-useful FAS Calendar and Registration Instructions & Timetable