Downloads & Forms
- Request for Re-registration Form
- Letter Request Form available from the Innis Registrar’s Office. Only official student information may be included in letters from the Innis Registrar’s Office.
- Petition Form available from the FAS and to be submitted to the Innis Registrar’s Office. Review the FAS petition process prior to submitting a request.
- Transcript requests are processed on ACORN by the University of Toronto Transcript Centre (UTTC)
- Graduation Request Form, to be submitted to the Innis Registrar’s Office. Review the process prior to submitting a request.
- Degree Requirement Audit: 2010-present
- Verification of Student Illness or Injury Form
- Non-Medical Documentation Form for petitions, along with guidelines to provide for any third-party filling in the form
Scholarship & Financial Aid Forms
- U of T Undergraduate Grant application form, available on ACORN. Login to access the application, found on the left-hand side of the dashboard. This application is generally available from October to March. If you find yourself in an emergency financial situation outside of this window, contact our office at 416-978-2513. We do not offer summer bursaries.
- U of T Financial Planning Calculator
- All award application forms can be found on our Award Applications page, and you can view all available awards (including awards that do not require an application) using our searchable Awards & Scholarship site.