- Application for Re-Registration Form
- Letter Request Form available from the Innis Registrar’s Office. Only official student information may be included in letters from the Innis Registrar’s Office.
- Late Withdrawal (LWD) Form (please note that for the 2020-21 Fall/Winter session, the deadline to request LWD has been extended to 15 Jan 2021 for F courses and 7 May 2021 for Y and S courses)
- Petition Form available from the FAS and to be submitted to the Innis Registrar’s Office. Review the FAS petition process prior to submitting a request.
- Transcript requests are processed on ACORN by the University of Toronto Transcript Centre (UTTC)
- Graduation Request Form, to be submitted to the Innis Registrar’s Office. Review the process prior to submitting a request.
- Degree Requirement Audit: 2010-present
- Verification of Student Illness or Injury Form
- Non-Medical Documentation Form for petitions, along with guidelines to provide for any third-party filling in the form
Scholarship & Financial Aid Forms
- U of T Undergraduate Grant application form, available on ACORN. Login to access the application, found on the left-hand side of the dashboard. This application is generally available from October to March. If you find yourself in an emergency financial situation outside of this window, contact our office at 416-978-2513. We do not offer summer bursaries.
- U of T Financial Planning Calculator
- All award application forms can be found on our Award Applications page. Additionally, a listing of all Innis awards can be found on Award Explorer, University of Toronto’s awards system – a centralized, searchable database from admissions to in-course and graduating awards.