Innis College is housed in a red brick building that blends old and new styles by incorporating an ornate Victorian home into a bright and open modern structure. Within the college one can find,
- the Innis Town Hall — a forum-style auditorium and cinema,
- the Innis Library and Computer Lab,
- the ever-popular Innis Café,
- the first university Writing Centre established in Canada, and
- student lounge spaces, a rooftop patio, and the newly-revamped Innis Green courtyard.
Across the street, the highly sought-after Innis Residence offers modern apartment-style living to Innis students of all years. It is the first residence on campus to offer 4- and 5-bedroom suites, complete with bathrooms, kitchens, and living rooms.
Click here to learn more about the vibrant community at Innis College.