Getting Here & Accessibility
Getting to Innis College
Innis College is located on the northwest corner of the St. George St.-Sussex Ave. intersection, across from Robarts Library. The following describes how to access Innis by various modes of transportation.
By Public Transit
(Toronto Transit Commission or TTC)
- 2 min walk north from the 94 Wellesley bus stop at St. George St.
- 3 min walk south from the Bloor-Danforth subway line at St. George Station
- 3 min walk east from the 510 Spadina streetcar stop at Sussex Ave.
- 8 min walk west from the Yonge-University-Spadina subway line at Museum Station
- 10 min walk north from the 506 Carleton streetcar stop at St. George St.
Regular adult fare for a one-way trip is $3, but full-time students are eligible for a discounted monthly Metropass.
Drivers have several options for parking nearby Innis College:
- 107 St. George Garage: underground parking beneath the Innis Residence accessible on the east side of St. George St., 55 metres south of Sussex Ave.
- Metered parking along St. George St.
- 1-hour free parking along Sussex Ave.
- Free parking along Huron St.
The UofT Parking and Transporation Services website contains information on parking space on campus and parking passes.
Cyclists coming to Innis College can take advantage of designated bike lanes along St. George St./Beverly St. and Harbord St./Hoskin Ave. A comprehensive map of bicycle lanes is published by the City of Toronto here.
This Innis Student Life website identifies banks of street-side and caged bicycle racks that are near to Innis College.
UofT’s Bike Chain program offers bike repair services for students.
Toronto’s offers a Toronto Bike Share program which has a station just 2 minutes north of Innis College along St. George St.
Innis College is barrier-free on the main floor, including the Offices of the Principal and of the Registrar, the Innis Town Hall, the Innis Café, student group offices, and the commuter lounge.
An elevator grants barrier-free access to the 2nd floor (rooms 217-234) and 3rd floor (309-327) of the St. George wing of the building, which includes the Innis Library, the Deluxe Screening Room, and the Writing Centre.
Barrier-free washrooms are available beside the Innis Café and in the Office of the Principal.