Innis Registrar’s Office
Availability of the Innis College Registrar’s Office
Open Monday to Friday 10 am–1 pm and 2–4 pm. On Tuesdays, we are closed from 12-2 pm. We continue to encourage inquiries by email and telephone (416 978-2513). Most appointments take place by virtual chat (via MS Teams or Zoom).
We are here to help you, so please do not hesitate to reach out for assistance.
The Office of the Registrar is the focal point for academic and financial information, advice and problem-solving. We are here to help Innis students navigate their way through the University of Toronto over the course of their university career. Please contact the Registrar’s Office as soon as you encounter any problems, personal or otherwise.
Additionally, the Registrar’s Office offers the following specific services:
- advice on course + program selection and enrolment
- advice and tips for managing course workloads
- degree planning
- enrolment in extra courses
- course overload requests
- late withdrawal (LWD) requests
- petitions to the Faculty of Arts & Science (e.g., missed exams, late term work, etc.)
- official name change requests (on student record)
- degree checking for students preparing to graduate
- re-registration for returning students (email firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of this form)
- letters confirming student registration (e.g., for immigration purposes)
- processing RESP forms
- advice on student budgeting
- information on available scholarships, loans and bursaries
Book an Appointment
The Registrar’s Office is helpful, friendly, and confidential. Students are welcome to call or drop by the office and/or book a one-to-one appointment with an academic or financial aid counsellor.
Regular Hours (September to June)
Open Monday to Friday 10 am–1 pm and 2–4 pm
On Tuesdays, we are closed from 12-2 pm
Summer Hours (July & August)
Open Monday to Friday 9:00am – 4:00pm
Closed every day 1:00 – 2:00 pm
Many inquiries can also be resolved by reviewing our Frequently Asked Questions page.