Temporary Library Closure to COVID-19
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Innis College Library, Innis IT Help Desk, and Printing Services will be closed until further notice. Library closures are among the steps taken by the university to support public health measures designed to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
- Visit Innis College Library — Online Teaching, Learning & Research for latest updates
- Visit UofT Libraries — COVID-19: Updates on library services and operations for the system wide updates (e.g., Curbside Pickup Service, Technology Access)
Innis College Library – A Quiet Space
- We provide super quiet study space (at the request of Innis Students)
- We are water-only (beverages in sealable containers are okay too!) and no-food zone to keep our furniture and space clean
- Our study carrels on the top level are study spots Innis PhDs students, but undergrads can use them if they aren’t occupied.
- Our Quick Print work station is located on the Library’s main floor near the service desk and is reserved for sending print jobs to Innis College Printer.
Innis College Library is underwent an extensive space renovations in Summer 2017 that greatly enhance student space, including:
- Fresh paint and new carpets
- New furniture including an increase in the number of work spaces
- LED lighting for improved visibility and reduce energy consumption
- New technology (PC and Apple computers)
- Improved layout for student and staff work
Innis College Library – Main Level
Innis College Library – Upper Level