COVID-19 Updates for Innis College Library
Innis College Library reopened on Monday September 13th, 2021 with access to borrow from the collection and adapted access to study space in line with social distancing protocols. Learn more on our hours and address page.
- Innis College Library is physically open to current University of Toronto students, faculty, and staff only
- A UCheck green screen or paper-based COVID-19 self assessment for entrance
- Learn more about: Printing, Scanning & Photocopying
Innis College Library – A Quiet Space
- We provide quiet study space (at the request of Innis Students)
- We are water-only (beverages in sealable containers are okay too!) and no-food zone to keep our furniture and space clean
- Our study carrels on the top level are study spots Innis PhDs students, but undergrads can use them if they aren’t occupied.
- Our Quick Print work station is located on the Library’s main floor near the service desk and is reserved for sending print jobs to Innis College Printer.
Innis College Library is underwent an extensive space renovations in Summer 2017 that greatly enhance student space, including:
- Fresh paint and new carpets
- New furniture including an increase in the number of work spaces
- LED lighting for improved visibility and reduce energy consumption
- New technology (PC and Apple computers)
- Improved layout for student and staff work
Innis College Library – Main Level
Innis College Library – Upper Level