Innis College Library hires student assistants through UofT’s Work Study Program and we filled our job postings for Spring / Summer 2019. The next hiring period will begin August 7, 2019.
There job postings will be found on the Career and Co-Curricular Learning Network (CLNX) and applications must be submitted through the CLNX website:
- https://clnx.utoronto.ca/myAccount/dashboard.htm, search Work Study Jobs for Innis College
- University of Toronto Student (undergraduate or graduate level)
- Non-degree students are NOT eligible for Work Study
- Students are permitted to accept only ONE Work Study position per program period.
- Students doing a placement (e.g. co-op work term) already are NOT eligible for work study
- Students registered in the Toronto School of Theology are NOT eligible for Work Study positions.
Fall/Winter Course Load:
- Domestic undergraduate and graduate degree students enrolled in at least 40% course load continuously from September to April, totalling at least 2.0 credits (e.g. the minimum would be 0.5 credits in one session and 1.5 credits in the other).
- International undergraduate and graduate students studying on a full-time basis (part-time NOT eligible), continuously from September to April (check your enrollment status on ACORN), subject to federal government requirements (please see the Government of Canada website for rules and regulations)
Summer 2020 Course Load:
- Domestic and international undergraduate and graduate degree students enrolled in at least .5 credits in either of the summer sessions.
- International students are subject to additional eligibility criteria and are strongly encouraged to refer to the CIE webpage to confirm they meet at all of the Government of Canada regulations regarding on-campus work.