Innis College Library – Summer Work Study Positions
Innis College Library is pleased to be hiring 3 Library Assistant Positions through UofT’s 2021 Summer Work Study Program.
- Start and end dates: May 3 – August , 2021
- Hours per week: 5-8 hours
- Pay rate: $15.00/hour
- Regular shifts will be assigned and schedules are designed each semester to accommodate courses
- Must be available to work shifts within library operational hours (Mon-Fri 10am-5pm, there is some flexibility in scheduling)
How to Apply for Summer Positions (Deadline: April 27, 201)
All applications must be submitted via UofT Career Learning Network to be considered.
- Visit the Career and Co-Curricular Learning Network (CLNX) website
- Search for Innis College Library or Job ID (see below)
- Read the job applications and submit the required application materials (i.e., Cover letter and resume).
Requirements for all positions:
- Available to work 5 to 8 hrs a week from May to August (typically between 10-5pm, but flexibility can be discussed)
- Have access to a reliable computer and reliable internet to work remotely
UofT Work Study Program’s Requirements
- University of Toronto Student (Non-degree students are NOT eligible for Work Study)
- Students are permitted to accept only ONE Work Study position per program period.
- Students doing a paid placement (e.g. co-op work term) already are NOT also eligible for work study
- Graduate students MUST be registered as defined by their college/faculty in order to be eligible. Students working towards their dissertation or thesis are also eligible.
- Summer 2021 Course Load:
- Domestic and international undergraduate and graduate degree students enrolled in at least .5 credits in either of the summer sessions.
- International students are subject to additional eligibility criteria and are strongly encouraged to refer to the CIE webpage to confirm they meet at all of the Government of Canada regulations regarding on-campus work.
Learn more about the Work Study Program and Student Eligibility by logging onto CLNx.
There are 3 types of Library Assistant Positions and students are welcomed to apply for more than one job. Find the jobs by searching for Innis College Library in UofT Career Learning Network.
- 126209: Library Assistant – Marketing & Social Media
- 126199: Library Assistant – Collections
- 126178: Library Assistant – eLearning & Research
Please read the job descriptions for details about the positions including duties, requirements and preferred qualifications.
Remember – All applications must be submitted via UofT Career Learning Network by Tuesday April 27 by 11:59pm: https://clnx.utoronto.ca