Computer & Printing Services
- Computers are located on the main floor (Mac & Dell) and the 3rd level (Mac & 3 Dell) within the Library (2nd Floor of East Wing).
- All computers provide access to MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), VLC Media Player, Web Browsers (Firefox and Chrome) and the Innis College Printer Release Station.
- The Computer Lab’s hours of operation are the same as those for the Library.
PRINTING, PHOTOCOPYING & SCANNING
- We’ve had some delays with the upgrade to TCard Plus system.
- Wireless Printing (or Remote Printing from your own laptop) is not yet available.
- Thank you for your patience.
Transfer to TCard+ System
- We are in the process of transferring our systems to TCard+ which will allow students to load TBucks online.
- In the meantime, please go to Robarts Library for your printing and copying.
- To transfer money from the old system (chip on your TCard) to the new TCard Plus (magnetic strip on the back of your card), please visit the Reader Registration Desk (2nd floor, Robarts Library, Hours)
- Visit the Innis College IT Help Desk for help (Mon-Thu, 9am-3pm, located next to the Registrar’s Office) or ask Library Staff for more information.
- Printing – $0.04 per page, single or double-sided (black & white only)
- Photocopy – $0.04 per page (black & white only)
- Scanning – no cost
TCard & Loading funds
A TCard Plus is required for printing or photocopying
Load funds onto your TCard
- Add money online
- Card-to-Cash machines at Robarts Library and other locations.
- Please be aware that the cash loading stations only allow payment cash in increments of $5 (NOTE: the machine does not issue change).
Printer Location & Wireless Printing
- The Innis College Printer Release Station (printer / copier / scanner) is located outside the Library on the 2nd floor of the East Wing close to the Projection Booth.
- You can send print jobs from the Library’s Computer Lab
- It will be possible to set up wireless printing so you send print jobs from your own computer or laptop but we are waiting on new set up instructions.
- Visit the Innis College IT Help Desk for help (Mon-Thu, 9am-3pm)
Visitors and Alumni
- Guest Cards are available for printing and photocopying, but they must be used at Robarts Library. Guest Cards are not compatible with Innis College Printer Release Station.
- Guest Cards can be purchased at the cash loading station in Robarts Library and only allow payment cash in increments of $5 (NOTE: the machine does not issue change).