Computer & Printing Services
- Computers (Mac & Dell) are located on Innis College Library’s main floor (2nd floor, East Wing) and the 3rd level.
- All computers provide access to MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), VLC Media Player, Web Browsers (Firefox and Chrome) and the Innis College Printer Release Station.
- The Computer Lab’s hours of operation are the same as those for the Library.
INNIS IT HELP DESK
- Our IT Help Desk is located on the main floor of East Wing near the Registrar’s Office.
- Fall/Winter Hours of Operation are Monday to Friday from 9am-5pm but please see our Hours & Address page for any closures
PRINTING, PHOTOCOPYING & SCANNING
- Wireless Printing (or Remote Printing from your own laptop) is now available.
- Please email IT Help Desk to book appointment to set-up wireless printing.
Transfer to TCard+ System
- We have transferred our systems to TCard+ which allows students to load TBucks online.
- To load cash, please go to Robarts Library.
- To transfer money from the old system (chip on your TCard) to the new TCard Plus (magnetic strip on the back of your card), please visit the Reader Registration Desk (2nd floor, Robarts Library, Hours)
- Visit the Innis College IT Help Desk for help (Mon-Fri, 9am-3pm, located next to the Registrar’s Office) or ask Library Staff for more information.
- Printing – $0.04 per page, single or double-sided (black & white only)
- Photocopy – $0.04 per page (black & white only)
- Scanning – no cost (no USB)
TCard & Loading funds
A TCard Plus is required for printing or photocopying
Load funds onto your TCard
- Add money online
- Card-to-Cash machines at Robarts Library and other locations.
- Please be aware that the cash loading stations only allow payment cash in increments of $5 (NOTE: the machine does not issue change).
Printer Location & Wireless Printing
- The Innis College Printer Release Station (printer / copier / scanner) is located outside the Library on the 2nd floor of the East Wing close to the Projection Booth.
- You can send print jobs from the Library’s Computer Lab
- It is also possible to set up wireless printing so you can send print jobs from your own computer or laptop
- To set up wireless printing, please visit the Innis College IT Help Desk for help (Mon-Fri, 9am-3pm)
Visitors and Alumni
- Guest Cards are available for printing and photocopying, but they must be used at Robarts Library. Guest Cards are not compatible with Innis College Printer Release Station.
- Guest Cards can be purchased at the cash loading station in Robarts Library and only allow payment cash in increments of $5 (NOTE: the machine does not issue change).